We all know that there is nothing like being stoked upon the arrival of your new product and you take it out for use and something breaks or it is not working properly. We are all in these sports to use the gear we have and can be rough on it at times in the spirit of enjoyment. The manufacturers know this and cover their products from normal wear and tear, defects, or workmanship. Some manufacturers will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, eliminating the authorized dealer as the middleman through the process.
The manufacturer or Jupiter Kite Paddle Wake will cover shipping charges on all items replaced or repaired under warranty. Used, demo products, or items purchased from our Ebay store are sold "as is" and do not carry a warranty by Jupiter Kite Paddle Wake.
The following are NOT covered under warranty:
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. (chipped rails, colors fading, etc)
- Damage resulting from contact with objects. (Trees, rocks, paddle, body parts, harness, little kids, etc.)
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness. (riding board up on beach, product flying off of roof racks, kites left inflated, using product outside of manufacturer’s recommended use, using paddle for anything other paddling, etc)
- Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment.
- Items that are more than a year old or beyond manufacturer’s coverage date
Our Warranty Claim Process
In order to proceed with a warranty the following information will be need to be provided in person or by email:
- Customer Name
- Date Purchased
- Item Info
- Model or Serial Number
- Photos of reason for warranty
We will pass all this information onto the manufacturer and they will make the warranty decision. After which we will contact you with further instruction.