Werner Nitro M Adjustable
- Price: $309.00
- MSRP: $349.00
- You Save : $40.00 (11%)
The Nitro M mid-sized blade will fit the widest range of paddlers. It offers a light and buoyant feel on the water and a smooth back face for a quite stroke. This is a versatile use paddle that is at home surfing, charging down wind or touring.
- Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Progressive mid-size rectangular blade, ideal for larger, well-conditioned paddlers, allows for incremental power with less immediate catch for an easier, gentler feel on the body.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight Shaft in 1-piece, 2-piece Adjustable or 3-piece Adjustable or Bent shaft.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Smooth back face allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigors of all around SUP use.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Full carbon Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and light weight.
|Surface Area||100 sq in.|
|Blade Length x Width||19 x 7.3 in|
|Straight Shaft Weight||461g/16.5oz|