The Real Deal Trainer Kite Package
- Price: $1185.00
- MSRP: $1,650.00
- You Save : $465.00 (28%)
The Real Deal Trainer Kite Package Info
The Real Deal Trainer Kite Package is best trainer package on the market guaranteed. Unlike the standard two line trainer kites, the 4m 2016 Cabrinha Switchblade has a 4-line set up requiring a bar and harness to fly it, which will provide the rider with a much more realistic sensation while flying the kite. The bar included for free in this package will also work virtually any other kite you decide to use once you start riding as well. If you’re looking to kick start your kiteboarding career off right the Real Deal Trainer Kite Package is the perfect starter pack for you!
This Package includes:
- 2016 Cabrinha Switchblade, Size: 4m, Color: Green (Color 2)
- 2018 Cabrinha Overdrive 1X w/ Trimlite, Size: Adjustable
- Black Cabrinha Pump
NOTICE: There is no harness included in this package. If you have any questions about sizing and style please contact us at the Jupiter Kite Shop at (561) 427-0240.
2016 Cabrinha Switchblade Kite Only Info
As the 2016 Cabrinha Switchblade enters its 11th year it embodies all the trial and error necessary to make a truly great product. In the Switchblade's case the result is the industry's first choice for a high performance all around kite. This year Cabrinha still try to push for even higher performance but at no cost of the kite's low end power or compromising the traditional Switchblade feel. For 2016 the big improvements are the incorporation of Pure Profile Panels and the significance the A-B settings on the wingtips affect the flying characteristics. The addition of profile tweaking and Pure Profile Panels allows the kite to have a smoother more aerodynamic shape in flight and has optimized the low end power. Although the A-B settings aren't anything new to anyone who has owned previous Cabrinha kites, this year they have really been engineered to give the user essentially 2 kites in one. This way the user can pick how they want their Switchblade without having to make any compromises. On the "B" setting you will have the more traditional switchblade feel and more low end power while the "A" setting gives lighter pressure and according to Pete Cabrinha a "more frisky kite". Make sure to try out both settings during a session because Damien Leroy himself says he used to always ride on the "B" setting but has been really liking this years kite on the "A"
2016 Features & Benefits:
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of
- conditions and variety of riding styles
- Smooth power delivery
- Predictable handling
- Great upwind performance
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Distinctly sharp and precise turns
- Easy relaunch
2016 Kite Tech
- Since the natural shape of a kite in flight is a smooth arc Cabrinha have made the segmented sections of the kite more aerodynamic by cutting each canopy panel in half at the center section providing the ultimate curvature contol. When a kite is clean and smooth it will be faster through the sky giving you a broader range of performance.
- A dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes, one optimized to keep the kite's intended shape while in flight and the other for when the kite is resting on the water waiting to be relaunched. While on the water the dynamic arc opens the span of the kite and orients the wingtips in a position to allow a super quick relaunch.
- All Cabrinha kites are designed and built on a skeletal frame foundation. Skeletal frame technology allows us to make a lighter more durable kite by strategically placing the reinforcement weight materials into a framework that surrounds the lighter weight canopy
- Developed specifically for kitesurfing. Highly durable and low stretch in warp and weft. Excellent recovery on the bias. All Cabrinha kites are 100% 2DR Double Ripstop.
- The 1X is not a depower system, it is a full blown shut down system. The 1X relies on only one line to immediately shut down the power of the kite whether it be on land or water in all wind conditions.
- Allows you to quickly adjust the power level of your kite by the use of each rear line “pig tail” connector. Each rear line has three power positions: the middle being the factory recommended position, the knot closest to the kite giving more power, and the knot furthest from the kite which will give the least amount of power.
- The Sprint Inflation System with Airlock is the fastest and easiest way to pump up your kite. The large one-way Airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location. The Airlock connection to the Sprint pump now requires no special adapters. When the session is over, the entire kite will deflate in seconds thanks to the Airlock valve’s large dump feature.
- This season the position of the A & B settings have been updated and completely change the way a kite flies. These options allow you to customize the feedback and bar pressure, adjust where the kite sits in the window, and balance the power/ de-power range of the kite.
A = The lightest bar pressure and lightest steering initiation.
B = Much more feedback, more bar pressure, shortened depower, and more steering impulse to know where the kite is.
2018 Cabrina Overdrive 1 x w/ trimlite (Adjustable) Info
Our premium adjustable control system can quickly change the length of your bar from 48 cm to 56 cm. The Overdrive mode increases the turning speed and performance of any kite, large or small. The customized compact stainless steel TrimLite cleat allows precise and positive trim adjustment. The lightweight design has an elasticized trim line, an internalized mainline, and landing lines protected with multicore tubing to give you the bare essentials with perfect balance and trim to match the changing wind conditions. The Overdrive 1X control system features our 1X security system and is available with the Fireball or QuickLoop connection methods
- New center fitting with larger opening and higher degree of turning
- New EVA grip pattern with ergonomic design
- New DPML construction with improved durability
- Improved anchoring of the PU tubing for longevity
- Added stopper for safer operation