How the PICKLE Works
The Pickle is unique because it is a chemically-free dry wax remover. The Pickle cleans any type of surf wax off any type of surfboard. The Pickle can clean any surfboard with three easy steps. First, scrape the excess wax off the board using the enclosed Mr. Zog's Sex Comb or Flex Comb scraper. Second, grab your Pickle. Go ahead; don't be bashful! Third, rub your Pickle hard over the surfboard while applying pressure and using firm strokes. Rotate your Pickle to avoid wax build up. Keep rubbing your Pickle until your stick is shiny. Now doesn't that feel good?
Why you need a PICKLE?
Because the Pickle Wax Remover® is the fastest, easiest, and best way to remove unwanted wax from your surfboard (stick). You might wonder why someone needs to remove the surf wax anyway? The following are just a few reasons why surf wax needs to be removed from your stick:
• To clean the wax off the bottom of the board (aka; the Chinese wax job).
• To spot clean areas in preparation for ding repairs.
• To clean tail areas for tail pad installations.
• To change the temperature of wax used on boards.
• To make the board look new increasing resale value.
• To lighten up the board by removing extra wax weight (which can add pounds of extra weight to one's stick).
Who uses the PICKLE?
All real surfers need to remove their wax from time to time for one reason or another. All surfers ranging from the top surfing professionals to newly stoked groms are using the Pickle. The Pickle is a tool that should be in every surfer's garage, vehicle, and board bag. Just remember how embarrassing it could be asking your friend to borrow his Pickle.