NP Elite 5/4/3 E4
- Price: $399.99
- MSRP: $599.99
- You Save : $200.00 (33%)
NP Elite Series 5/4/3 Info
The best of the best. Nothing moves like it, nothing feels like it. The Elite is NP’s ultimate wind protection wetsuit that continues to lead the market in technological innovation. It provides the best insulation and stretch properties available thanks to a combination of top-end materials and specific integration of state-of-the-art-features.
Recommended temperature: 48-54˚F 9-12˚C
- SCS neck seal
- Anti-choke v-neck
- Reinforced crotch
- Latex embossed knee pads
- Double cuff wrists
- Debossed knee back
- P-Skin- Stretchy, non-stick seam-sealant made of polyurethane. Fused on to GBL seams for maximum waterproofness.
- E4 Entry System- Solid, dry seal. Pullover bib with a roll-neck seal that prevents water from entering through the back zipper
- Glued and Blindstitched (GBL) Seams- An efficient, watertight seam created through a triple gluing process in conjunction with a blind stitch that does not fully penetrate the rubber. The technique allows precise curved seams and facilitates a snug, anatomically correct fit.
- Fireline- Fireline is an exclusive, new ultra-warm, feather-light and stretchy insulation layer. Consisting of brushed, quick-dry polypropylene lines knitted over jersey, it feels soft and warm to touch. The brushed surface absorbs moisture which is then heated by your body creating a warming, greenhouse effect inside the suit.
- Matrix S5- Limestone based S5 with the addition of a 3D matrix of air chambers that trap heat and increases buoyancy and flexibility. Air pockets insulate the body the way double-paned windows insulate a house. The end result is a warmer and lighter suit without adding thickness.
- S5- Finest limestone based neoprene from Japan. Hydrophobic coating, which sheds water five times faster and kills windchill.
- Bamboo Charcoal- Bamboo Charcoal fibers are woven into our wetsuit lining for their anti-odor and antibacterial, warming and energizing properties.
|S||48||5'7" - 5'9"||171-177||37-40||94-101||30-32||76-83|
|M||50||5'9" - 5'11"||175-181||39-42||99-106||32-34||81-88|
|L||52||5'11" - 6'1"||179-186||41-44||103-110||34-36||86-93|
|XL||54||6'0" - 6'2"||183-189||43-46||108-115||36-38||91-98|