NP Edge Wind Full 5/4/3
- Price: $369.95
- MSRP: $469.95
- You Save : $100.00 (21%)
2016 NP Edge Wind Full 5/4/3 Info
Edge Wind is the ultimate wind-sport wetsuit that combines warmth and wind-chill protection with stretch and durability. Featuring the innovative Armor-Skin neoprene, Fireline insulation, heat-trapping Matrix Mesh and full P-Skin tape, the Edge will keep you toasty warm on the coldest of days. Take your performance to the next level.
Recommended Temperature: 48 - 54° F / 9 - 12 °C
Armor-Skin- Exclusive hybrid neoprene that combines warmth and wind-chill protection of a mesh wetsuit with the durability of a double-lined suit. Armor-Skin is made from Apex-Lite core, laminated with an elastic jersey and sealed with a waterproof, Super Durable Skin (SDS) layer that cuts down on wind-chill and protects the suit from wear and tear. Featured on the shoulders and thighs where it’s most needed.
Matrix Mesh- Closed-cell neoprene with the addition of a 3D matrix of air chambers that trap heat and increases buoyancy and flexibility.Air pockets insulate the body the way double-paned windows insulate a house. The end result is a warmer and lighter suit without adding thickness.
Fireline- Fireline is an exclusive, ultra-warm, feather-light and stretchy insulation layer. Consisting of brushed, quick-dry polypropylene lines knitted over jersey, it feels soft and warm to touch. The brushed surface absorbs moisture which is then heated by your body creating a warming greenhouse effect inside the suit.
- Apex Plus- All-new silky smooth neoprene with 25% more stretch. Apex-Plus is made from Apex Lite core laminated with a unique, silky outer jersey containing more spandex for flexibility and a soft hand feel. The Apex Lite core is infused with more microscopic air bubbles making it stretchier, warmer and lighter than traditional neoprene.
- Armortex Kneepads- Highly durable, abrasion resistant 4-way stretch material.
- Key Pocket- Pocket with elastic loop to secure your keys and wax comb.
- Aquavents- Water venting system located in the ankles that releases water caught in the suit.
- E3 entry- Pull-over bib that prevents water from entering through the back.
- Griplock wrists and ankles- Grippy silicone seal to prevent movement and water flushing in.
- P-Skin- P-Skin is a thin, stretchy, non-stick polyurethane sealant that is applied to seams for maximum waterproofness. It’s stretchier and thinner than the liquid seam often seen on other wetsuits. P-Skin is machine applied so it allows for a much neater finish than liquid seam.
- Ankle cinch loop with detachable ankle cinches- Keeps ankle cinches in place to prevent water from entering
|S||48||5'7" - 5'9"||171-177||37-40||94-101||30-32||76-83|
|M||50||5'9" - 5'11"||175-181||39-42||99-106||32-34||81-88|
|MT||98||5'11" - 6'1"||179-186||39-42||99-106||32-34||81-88|
|L||52||5'11" - 6'1"||179-186||41-44||103-110||34-36||86-93|
|LT||102||6'0" - 6'2"||183-189||41-44||103-110||34-36||86-93|
|XL||54||6'0" - 6'2"||183-189||43-46||108-115||36-38||91-98|