HSA is the only company to produce a line of tow ropes and handles specific to tow surfing. We continually source new materials to bring you the most advanced equipment possible. All ropes & handles have safety, function and craftsmanship built in. Please bear in mind, that these tow ropes are not for heavy static pulling. These ropes were not designed for dragging your PWC on the sand on a remote beach with your truck.
A marriage of the old School and the Cushy to give you the best of both world.
The Old School (Our first tow specific rope)
Tow surfers have loved this rope for years. The "old school" is the first rope we produced specific to tow surfing.
- 1 1/4" diameter hollow core polypropylene material. All ropes floats & do not absorb water.
- All HSA ropes Incorporate a Delron thimble (PWC attachment point) to eliminate wear on polypropylene material
- Protective vinyl sheath from the PWC contact point out 10 feet greatly reduces the risk of rope being sucked into an intake grate.
- Strong, light and is less drag in areas where windy conditions and high seas are commonCost
All the evolution and technology of the "Old School" rope above combined with new materials and innovations
- 2 1/2" of hollow core polypropylene material
- All the evolution and technology of the "Old School" rope above combined with new materials and innovations
- The large material diameter of this rope is forgiving, easy to grab even after a day of towing with tired hands
The last 10’ of this rope is filled with float foam, which serves the dual role of maintaining the ropes circumference, as well as making it the easiest rope to “short- hand"
The slight elasticity built into the rope reduces the fatigue a day "on the rope" causes.