Raptor LTD is a true legend in our board range. It is one of the best boards we have ever made. It also comes in a Neon version for customers who prefer better visibility of the board in dark water.
Sticking to its core properties of a high end freeride/freestyle board, it remains a full carbon, ultra light masterpiece. The 2021 Raptor LTD features an Ellipse double concave shape in the center of the bottom for unmatched comfort and Double V tips for better grip when popping. Buttery soft in chop, yet dynamic for high end freeride and freestyle. The latest CompFlex 4T5 Carbon on the bottom of the board makes the new LTD even more comfortable and smoother, especially in choppy water. This new carbon weave provides much more flex without sacrificing strength.
CrazyFly exclusive and latest in tech, the Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the board helps the board track and go upwind better thanks to its micro channels. The Nano Glide skin foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches. The top of the board has a brand new matt overprint for that eye catching premium look.
The Raptor LTD works best with pads and straps. If you are looking to ride in wake bindings, we suggest to look at these boards: Raptor Extreme, Raptor, or Bulldozer.
- Ultra light
- Full carbon construction
- Ellipse double concave bottom
- Lots of pop with comfortable flex
- Superior control
- Chop eater
Double V tips:
- Double V tips improve grip when loading the board up before popping. This shape of the tips creates much more grip and results in better pop and higher jumps.
Ellipse Double Concave:
- The Ellipse Double Concave is the latest bottom shape developed especially for the Raptor LTD boards. The concaves create an Ellipse like shapes which smoothly transitions into the board tips. The Ellipse Double Concave provides amazing control, grip and upwind drive. At the same time it makes the board much more comfortable and smoother to ride in chop.
- Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard. Therefore, we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of the highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline, drill holes, and give various 3D shapes on all cores.
Nano Glide Skin:
- In 2017, we introduced Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the Raptor and Raptor LTD boards and we are still the only brand to offer this innovative technology on kiteboards. The micro channels on the Nano Glide Skin foil help the board track and go upwind better. The foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches.