XCAL WOOD - Sizes: 133 x 40, 135 x 41, 138 x 42, 141 x 43
A Paulownia wood freestyle design with a dampened ride.
Intermediate to advanced riders lookingfor a freestyle model that can perform in varied water conditions. Nothing beats the feel of a natural wood core when it comes to a high performance dampened ride. The X Caliber wood shares the same shape as its carbon counterpart. The wood construction absorbs the chop like no other giving you a softer ride and the ability to edge when the going gets tough. Better edging leads to better pop and in freestyle, pop is everything.
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers,
10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Optimal construction for specific flex characteristics and unparalleled durability
• Tough, lightweight & responsive
• Predictable pop & low spin weight
• Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
• Maximum upwind drive
• Double Concave in center for smooth landings
• Quad Channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
XCAL CARBON - Sizes: 135 x 41, 138 x 42, 141 x 43
High performance freestyle model with structural carbon and incredible reflex.
Riders looking for a podium proven freestyle board. The X Caliber has a history of putting riders at the top of the freestyle podium. Its refined outline and use of carbon create the perfect platform to launch into progressive freestyle maneuvers. With the X Cal it’s all about reflex. The more you push during liftoff, the more it will push back giving you incredible spring and pop. The same stiffer construction makes landings stable and predictable with very little deformation on impact.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• High end construction for performance and speed in all conditions
• Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon
• Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response & explosive pop
• Maximum edge control
• Excellent upwind drive
• Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
• Double concave in center for smooth landings