The Cabrinha FX is a 3 strut modified C shape arc with wide wing tip nd moderate aspect ratio design, Free-style profile with 3 bridle setting options for fine tuning.
For riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kiteloops. The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers both hooked in and unhooked.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness
• NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
• High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
• Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
• Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
• No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
• Three Leading Edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
• Explosive pop and slack for freestyle maneuvers
• Forward pull and quick recovery for kiteloops
• Smooth power delivery with excellent depower
• More drive than a traditional C-shaped kite
The Cabrinha FX is a kite with the sensitivity and ‘slack’ when unhooked and the ability to boost and throw huge kite loops. The FX delivers on these fronts and more with the power and handling to take your riding seriously.
Result Pages: 1