– Feels more compact and maneuverable to pivot without the nose catching through the turns.
– Feels more stable despite being shorter due to less curve to rock from nose to tail.
– For extra control and quick turning on rail.
– Requires less foot pressure to maneuver.
– Lower volume rails sit lower in the water adding stability.
–to avoid catching white wash and improved control.
–helps fit in the pocket of the wave for late take-offs and provides faster response in turning.
– helps hold a wider stance for extra stability in choppy water.
– For a combination of speed and maneuverability.
– Curved nose rocker allows to drop into steep waves without the nose diving.
– Curved tail kick offers fast reactive turning and projection to go vertical.
– provides lift, drive and control at high speed.
– Provides speed, grip and drive for high powered maneuvers.
– Channels are positioned precisely close to the fins for maximum control & drive.
– Quad and thruster set up options available to suit different riding styles and conditions.
– Fins are positioned close to the rails for quick and sharp response when turning.
– V shape bottom between fins gives sensitive rail-to-rail transitions.