2019 Duotone Neo Kite Only
- Price: $1209.95
2019 Duotone Neo Info
The Neo is a high-performance purebred wave-riding kite with incredible handling and excellent drifting capabilities that can also perform for freeriding and foiling.
If you like nothing better than carving smooth bottom turns and smashing off the lips, then the NEO is the kite for you. Developed by Ken Winner alongside our pro wave riders and World Champions Airton Cozzolino, Matchu Lopes, Sebastian Ribeiro and Patri McLaughlin, this is the kite of choice on the GKA Strapless World Tour. Now with improved handling, thanks to the special Flex Segment which is integrated into the leading edge. This unique feature allows the kite to twist more when it is turning; this increases the responsiveness of the kite and results in a fast more dynamic ride. Of course, the NEO is still incredibly powerful and thanks to its lightweight, yet tough design the drifting ability is unsurpassed. Combined with the revolutionary Click Bar, you get a huge depower throw and the ability to dump all the power from the kite in an instant. Not only is this feature important during critical moments on the wave, it is also crucial for landing technical strapless tricks. The kite can be tuned to a freeride setting, which is great for cruising, boosting and foiling too. No matter what kind of conditions you ride, onshore, offshore, from small to flatwater strapless freestyle, the NEO is the only wave kite you’ll need!
- Fantastic drifting abilities - to get the most out of every wave session a kite needs to be exceedingly stable in the air with excellent drift, making it perfect for waveriding.
- Responsive steering - powered or depowered - whether you're powered or not, with the adaptive tip, kites have a very responsive steering at all time - powered or not.
- Very powerful - but with great depower - always the perfect amount of power which is required during waveriding. Choose at least one size smaller!
- Flex segment leading edge design - special flex segments have been built into the leading edge, allowing the kite to twist even more when turning. This improves the handling capabilities of the neo making it very dynamic.
- Adjustable front bridle - the adjustable front bridle offers a freeride tuning setup. Those who want a more solid bar feel and kite feedback, should go for the hard adaptive tip setting.
- 4 and 5 line setup - you can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch.
|Rec. Line Length (m)||22-24||22-24||22-24||22-24||22-24||22-24||22-24||22-24||22-24||22-24|