2014 Cabrinha Tronic
- Price: $199.00
- MSRP: $629.00
- You Save : $430.00 (68%)
2014 Cabrinha Tronic (Board Only) Info
The Tronic returns for 2014 and finally receives the recognition it deserves as being one of the most fun boards to ride in the 2014 Cabrinha range. The Tronic is a performance freeride model with a shape and build that allows a rider the ability to crossover and experiment in any and all types of riding including hucking huge lofty airs. The Tronic twin tip delivers top performance and slash and run type of riding in small waves or choppy water. The Tronic curved tip outline and generous rocker is a chop killer. It cuts through rough water with ease and adds a whole new dimension of g-force inducing turns when banking off of waves or redirecting in the flats.
Why You'll Love the 2014 Tronic:
- CHOP KILLER
- SMOOTH RIDE IN A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS + GREAT CARVING
- INCREDIBLE EDGE HOLD FOR BOOSTING
- COMPATIBLE WITH HI, H2, AND BOOTS
2014 Tronic Features:
- Wood Core- Paulownia wood is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. Found in all 2014 models.
- Biax Glass Laminate
- Moderate Rocker- Helps initiate G-force for turns when banking off waves or redirecting in the flats and smooths the ride.
- Hex Concave Center Bottom Shape
- The Narrow Tips Deliver Power Control For Carving
- Ultrabond PU rails- A single pour liquid urethane elastomer around the entire board is the ultimate impact resistance material while helping with rebound and vibration reduction.
- M6 insert blocks- The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
- 45mm Premium G10 Wake Fins- Custom foiled G10 Wake fins. High quality, superior strength, pro level performance. Found in all 2014 models.
133 x 39
137 x 41
140 x 42
144 x 43