2017 Starboard Hyper Nut Foil Board
- Price: $2499.00
- MSRP: $2,799.00
- You Save : $300.00 (11%)
2017 Starboard Hyper Nut Foil Board Info
The Hyper Nut’s wide nose and tail makes it a stable shape to get up and riding early. The short length allows the rider to control precisely the angle of the foil with little movement to trim up and down the board.
The extra reinforced Tuttle foil box is positioned just in front of the fins, providing optimal trim control from the mid point of the board.
Using footstraps enables you to paddle with your feet always in the correct spot, and hugely improves the riding comfort.
A coil leash is packed with every foil board. Please use it to limit the chance. of your foil drifting off hurting other riders.
WHAT’S THE SECRET ?
The Go Foil’s secret is the amount of lift it creates at lower speed to help power the board up and above the water surface. The smooth control it provides when you are up flying is the bonus which has made this design the current benchmark. The evolved prepreg carbon lay up technology and manufacturing in an autoclave at 6 x atmospheric pressure, secures the highest quality foil program available.
- 30″ width, the wide nose and wide tail allow you to drop down in size without losing balance.
- At 3.9″ thick, the board sits closer to the waterline creating extra stability.
- Inverted “NUT” rails for fast acceleration and tight turning.
- Quad fin set up matches the wide tail to produce “hyper”active drive and acceleration.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
- Flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed and drive.
- PRO rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
- Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|7’4”||30”||3.9”||21.0”||106 L||110 - 198lbs|
|224.4 cm||76.1 cm||9.8 cm||53.4 cm||50-90 kg|
|Forward Fin:||Back Fin:|
4.7" Light Core
4.5" Light Core