2016 Ion Apex Select
- Price: $239.95
- MSRP: $299.95
- You Save : $60.00 (20%)
Get ready to sink into the cushiest harness ever created. The APEX SELECT features new technology and innovation to further enhance its performance. The new Wire_Tec disperses direct pressure points, while the X-Spine has been reworked to complement its overall function seamlessly.
Experienced freeriders searching for a harness to accompany them on their quest of charging waves, freestyle and speed.
2016 Ion Apex Select Features
- WIRE TEC - A new patent pending line setup, designed to spread the load evenly and banish irritating pressure points.
- MEMORY FOAM - A foam composition which creates a perfect ergonomic fit by adapting to the shape of the riders body.
- X-SPINE - X-style shaped and thermo moulded EVA protection that protects the back without stiffening the harness.
- NEO BELT - A new and improved technical feature, designed to increase the feeling of flex, twist and overall comfort of wave and freestyle riding.
- INVISIBLE SEAM - Seamlessly connecting the supporting structure with the Soft_Edge, ensures a smooth transition from the mid section of the harness to the neoprene rim
- CROSS LINK - A crossed-over, reinforced webbing for effective load distribution across the back.
- EXTENDED SOFT EDGE - A new, extended soft edge that bends sideways at the hips and ribs for a more forgiving feel, enhanced by a special foam padding.
- TORSION FREE CONSTRUCTION - A reinforced and split, internal construction that gives the harness flex in all directions.
- WRAP TEC - Pre-shaped construction that allows the harness to wrap perfectly around the body, offering additional support.
- 3D ZONE SHAPE - Partially 3D shaped both horizontally and vertically, provides the perfect body fit and stops the harness from riding up.
- HANDLE PASS LEASH SLIDER - Slim slidingtube to connect with the handle pass leash. New end-stopper fittings.
- PUSH BUTTON SPREADER BAR - Save and easy release system for the spreader bar.
- BELT GARAGE - New neoprene pockets cover buckles with a protec- tive rubber patch, giving slick and easy storage of excess webbing.
- BAR KEEPER BELT - The Bar Keeper Belt ensures a secure, low position of the Spreader Bar by connecting it to the lower part of the harness.
- KITE KNIFE - Safety knife to cut the kitelines in dangerous situations.
- FLOATING BUCKLE SYSTEM - A new feature that provides improved comfort and support by allowing the buckle to rotate both horizon- tally and vertically.
- PROTECTION PAD - The world’s first, fully moulded protection pad for the Spreader Bar, ensures a light weight feel, less water absorption and comfortable cushioning.
- SPLIT EDGE - The dived buckle plate allows the harness to stay close to your body and to transfer all forces equally.