2016 Ion Apex
- Price: $170.00
- MSRP: $229.95
- You Save : $59.95 (26%)
2016 Ion Apex Kiteboard Harness Info
The APEX is the benchmark harness for quality, comfort and all-round top performance. A reduction of materials where possible sees a refined outline delivering a stylish reduced sidecut. In addition to this, ION has extended the soft foam edge for further protection of the hip and rib areas.
Experienced and well-rounded riders looking for a supple yet supportive ride no matter the waves, the race or the freeride session ahead.
2016 Ion Apex Features
- X-SPINE - X-style shaped and thermo moulded EVA protection that protects the back without stiffening the harness.
- INTERNAL FLEX BELT - An internal belt structure that offers freedom of movement and keeps your harness in place when riding unhooked
- INVISIBLE SEAM - Seamlessly connecting the supporting structure with the Soft_Edge, ensures a smooth transition from the mid section of the harness to the neoprene rim
- DUAL DENSITY FOAM - An internal thermo moulded foam construction that uses two different densities in specific areas:
adaption area = middle zone = soft
â€¨protection area = side zones = solid
- CROSS LINK - A crossed-over, reinforced webbing for effective load distribution across the back.
- EXTENDED SOFT EDGE - A new, extended soft edge that bends sideways at the hips and ribs for a more forgiving feel, enhanced by a special foam padding.
- TORSION FREE CONSTRUCTION - A reinforced and split, internal construction that gives the harness flex in all directions.
- WRAP TEC - Pre-shaped construction that allows the harness to wrap perfectly around the body, offering additional support.
- 3D ZONE SHAPE - Partially 3D shaped both horizontally and vertically, provides the perfect body fit and stops the harness from riding up.
- HANDLE PASS LEASH SLIDER - Slim slidingtube to connect with the handle pass leash. New end-stopper fittings.
- PUSH BUTTON SPREADER BAR - Save and easy release system for the spreader bar.
- BELT GARAGE - New neoprene pockets cover buckles with a protec- tive rubber patch, giving slick and easy storage of excess webbing.
- BAR KEEPER BELT - The Bar Keeper Belt ensures a secure, low position of the Spreader Bar by connecting it to the lower part of the harness.
- KITE KNIFE - Safety knife to cut the kitelines in dangerous situations.
- PROTECTION PAD - The world’s first, fully moulded protection pad for the Spreader Bar, ensures a light weight feel, less water absorption and comfortable cushioning.
- SPLIT EDGE - The dived buckle plate allows the harness to stay close to your body and to transfer all forces equally.