2015 NP Mission FZ Full 3/2
- Price: $294.99
2015 NP Mission Front Zip 3/2 Full Info
The Mission FZ was built for unrestricted freedom of movement and superior warmth. Designed for multisport use, it is constructed with Apex-Plus neoprene and loaded with features such as the ultra-warm Fireline insulation and P-Skin taped seams. The Mission provides the ultimate combination of warmth and flexibility.
Recommended Temperature- 54-59°F / 12-15°C
- Apex-Plus -All-new silky smooth neoprene with 25% more stretch. Apex-Plus is made from Apex Lite core laminated with a unique, silky outer jersey containing more spandex for flexibility and a soft hand feel. The Apex Lite core is infused with more microscopic air bubbles making it stretchier, warmer and lighter than traditional neoprene.
- Fireline is an exclusive, ultra-warm, feather-light and stretchy insulation layer. Consisting of brushed, quick-dry polypropylene lines knitted over jersey, it feels soft and warm to touch. The brushed surface absorbs moisture which is then heated by your body creating a warming greenhouse effect inside the suit.
- Bamboo Charcoal fibers are woven into our wetsuit lining for their anti-odor and antibacterial, warming and energizing properties.
- SCS Neck seal- Heavy-duty, double tooth YKK zipper with a magnetic lock closure and elastic fastener that minimize water entry.
- Armortex Knee Pads-A highly durable, abrasion resistant, 4-way stretch material.
- Key Pocket with Wax Comb- A pocket with elastic loop to secure your keys and store a waxcomb.
- Detachable Ankle Cinches- Tightens around the ankles to prevent water from entering.
- Glued and Blindstitched (GBS) Seams- An efficient, watertight seam created through a triple gluing process in conjunction with a blind stitch that does not fully penetrate the rubber. The technique allows precise curved seams and facilitates a snug, anatomically correct fit.
- Griplock Wrists and Ankles- Grippy silicone seal to prevent movement and water flushing in.
- P-Skin- P-Skin is a thin, stretchy, non-stick polyurethane seam-sealant that is applied to seams for maximum waterproofness. It’s stretchier and thinner than the liquid seam often seen on other wetsuits. PSkin is machine applied so it allows for a much neater finish than liquid seam.
|S||48||5'7" - 5'9"||171-177||37-40||94-101||30-32||76-83|
|M||50||5'9" - 5'11"||175-181||39-42||99-106||32-34||81-88|
|MT||98||5'11" - 6'1"||179-186||39-42||99-106||32-34||81-88|
|L||52||5'11" - 6'1"||179-186||41-44||103-110||34-36||86-93|
|LT||102||6'0" - 6'2"||183-189||41-44||103-110||34-36||86-93|
|XL||54||6'0" - 6'2"||183-189||43-46||108-115||36-38||91-98|