2015 Cabrinha Tronic (Board Only)
- Price: $299.00
- MSRP: $649.00
- You Save : $350.00 (54%)
2015 Cabrinha Tronic Info
The Cabrinha Tronic is back for 2015 and proudly takes the title of freeride/freestyle twintip that loves to get huge air. After its huge success last year it gets an upgrade in design and construction, incorportating the Parabolic Rail™ shape and a basalt laminate construction. What this means is that more of the volume has been moved from the center of the board to the rails while being stiffened with a basalt laminate sandwich. All of this provides a stiffer center and a more responsive tip and tail. The Tronic is Cabrinha's do anything board with enough rocker, a softer curved tip and tail, and a rounded and tucked rail. This all allows you to take it in some pretty choppy conditions and eat it up like Pacman. If you want something a little high performance and more free style oriendted we recommend the Ace. What gives the 2015 Tronic such flowing speed and smooth rids is it's quad concave to deep V bottom.
Why You’ll Love the 2015 Tronic
- Light weight basalt fiber construction
- Rounded tucked rail shape
- Parabolic Rails™
- Chop killer
- Smooth ride in a variety of conditions
- Powerful carves
- Max edge control for boosting
- 50mm GFN hex flow fins
2015 Tronic Features
- Ultrabond PU rails- A single pour liquid urethane elastomer around the entire board is the ultimate impact resistance material while helping with rebound and vibration reduction.
- Wood Core- Paulownia wood is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. Found in all 2015 models.
- VOLCANIC BASALT- Basalt is a natural volcanic fiber which offers vibration resistance and durability while maintaining a high strength to weight ratio. Naturally produced absent of toxic additives. The combination of wood core, with basalt laminate provides a flex characteristic which is unique to Cabrinha.
- GFN FINS- Our unique Hex Flow fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin. The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin.
- Moderate Rocker- Helps initiate G-force turns when banking off waves or redirecting in the flats and smooths the ride in choppy conditions.
- Quad concave
- M6 X16mm- The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
- Parabolic Rails- The Parabolic Rail provides a stiffer center section while delivering a more responsive tip and tail flex.
137 x 41
141 x 42
145 x 43