2015 Cabrinha Custom Kiteboard
- Price: $299.00
- MSRP: $649.00
- You Save : $350.00 (54%)
2015 Cabrinha Custom (Board Only) Info
The 2015 Cabrinha Custom is proof that the Custom ceases to ever stop improving and for 2015 it includes the new Parabolic Rail, a shallower rocker, and more forgiving ride. The idea behind the Parabolic Rail is to reduce the weight of the board while still keeping the stiffness and torsional stiffness under your feet. This is done by moving volume from the center of the board and pushing it out towards the rails. Pair that with the basalt laminate construction and you have a stiffer center section while delivering a more responsive tip and tail flex and keeping the board weight to a minimum. The Custom keeps to its roots of catering to wakestyle riders and is a refined ride from many years of development in the wakestyle arena. The end result of all this refinement is a board with pure wakestyle performance and surprisingly great upwind ability. With the moderate rocker, double concave bottom, and parabolic rails this all together produces an incredibly smooth ride even in tight chop.
Why You’ll Love the 2015 Custom
- Turns choppy water into your personal skate park
- Excellent power control
- Easy landings
- Huge pop
- Works well with straps or boots
- Moderate rocker line
- Firm flex
- Outline hipped/ pulled in curve for power control
- Double concave with center V and raised fin panels
- 4x 30mm Hex flow GFN Fins
2015 Custom Features
- Ultrabond PU rails- A single pour liquid urethane elastomer around the entire board is the ultimate impact resistance material while helping with rebound and vibration reduction.
- Wood Core- Paulownia wood is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. Found in all 2015 models.
- VOLCANIC BASALT- Basalt is a natural volcanic fiber which offers vibration resistance and durability while maintaining a high strength to weight ratio. Naturally produced absent of toxic additives. The combination of wood core, with basalt laminate provides a flex characteristic which is unique to Cabrinha.
- GFN FINS- Our unique Hex Flow fins feature a hexagon dimpled pattern over the surface of the fin. The hex pattern helps to create a boundary layer which assists in the laminar flow over the fin.
- Moderate Rocker- Helps initiate G-force turns when banking off waves or redirecting in the flats and smooths the ride in choppy conditions.
- Double concave
- M6 X16mm- The same 16mm screws are used for fins, handle and foot straps.
- Parabolic Rails- The Parabolic Rail provides a stiffer center section while delivering a more responsive tip and tail flex.
133 x 40
136 x 41
139 x 42
142 x 43